Cookie Recipes!

I love Christmas time, I love everything about it. One of my favorite things is the excuse to bake way too much, and eat more sweets then you should. Thanksgiving is all about savory things, Christmas is about the sweet things! It just comes with the holiday, right? I wanted to share some of my favorite and simple recipes that I use constantly. A few recipes are on my to do list that I can't wait to make!

Chocolate Chip Cookies -honestly the best Chocolate Chip recipe we have found.

Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies -made these for the first time and love them!!!

Whatchamacallits -addicting! Watch out!

Sugar Cookies -can't go wrong with sugar cookies!

Microwave Peanut Brittle -simple and easy, and people think you spent a lot of time making it!

Peanut Butter Cookies -some people like plain, hubby likes them with Hershey kisses, I take them off.

Snickerdoodles -love love love.

Lace Cookies -childhood favorite.

No Bake Cookies - enough said!

Hello Dollies -my mom makes these all the time.

Gingersnaps -who doesn't love gingersnaps? Can't wait to make these.

Molasses Sugar Cookies- haven't tried them yet but they are on my list this year.

Wedding Cookies- soooo addicting, you can't eat just one or three, you want them all!

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie -my favorite cookies in the world, one day I will make these.

What are some of your favorites? I would love to hear some new recipes. I love to bake cookies, even more now that hubby gave me an early Christmas present.....a cookie scoop! Cookies are fun to make and hand out to friends, (if you don't eat them all first) not to mention something easy to let the little ones help. What is your cookie list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment