2012 Resolutions

It's a new year, and that means a perfect time for a new beginning. A time to make those resolutions! So, do you make them? Keep them? Resolutions are something we all seem to do, but by the end of January we have completely forgot about them. This year I'm keeping it simple, and it's the first year that weight loss isn't in the list!!! I'm very excited for that. Last year I kept my weight loss resolution and lost 50lbs but all the other goals went out the window. This year, I want to focus on my family and things around the home. Here are my resolutions for this year:

Pinned Image-Get 8 hours of sleep
-Exercise daily (running around with kids counts)
-Organized each and every room in my home, and keep it organized
-Get back with couponing (I've been lazy)
-Spend time reading my scriptures daily
-Have a healthy pregnancy
-Spend more time with family and make sure its quality time
-Read 1 book each month (any recommendations?)
-Be more patient with my boys
-Have family home evening at least twice a month
-Spend more time with my hubby
-Keep the house clean
-No more excuses, just do!

I love this little saying that I found on Nat's Knapsack, I had to take it. I want to be this woman, I want to do everything I know I can to be a better child of God and scare the Devil. This is my year, no time is better then the present to make changes!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list!! And you can use anything you find on my blog! I REALLY want to be that woman too!!

    ReplyDelete