Scarves by TiffanyW

So winter is pounding on the door (luckily utah isnt answering) and I know I have already started looking for a nice scarf to wear during those bitter cold months. Lucky me to have seen a friend post that his wife makes scarfs. I love finding unique fun things that arent always from target, although we love them. I want something that not everyone is wearing.
Tiffany has cute simple affordable hand made scarves I love the simplicity,  they will go with anything and everything and not break the bank. Im personally in love with the cream for when 3 pairs of dirty fingers arent around and the black and white for when the kids are around. For my bold funky mood I'm thinking green. Getting a scarf through her is on my before winter to do list. It should definitely be on yours too :) 

So go look at what she has and treat yourself to something nice. Moms deserve a treat too ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment